attemptedperfectionattemptedperfection

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 15 Fans

{Heim} Urban Chaos {Heim} Urban Chaos

nice

Great sound effects at the beginning, and the hand drums later on sound really authentic.

{Heim} Golden Opportunity {Heim} Golden Opportunity

molto buono!

I'm really diggin' this one in particular, especially around :20 when the trumpets come in w/ thesyncopated drums... great moment. great stuff!

.butterflies. .butterflies.

good stuff

I like the mallets, gives it that whole Steve-Reich-y kinda feel. Great sound.

VegetarianMeat responds:

Thanks :D

SR - Lovely Tings SR - Lovely Tings

whoa...

...is that my brain on the floor over there?

[ U p s t a i r s ] [ U p s t a i r s ]

: D

Great job with the remaster; sounds very full, maybe even intensely so, but still relaxing. Excellent stuff.

Kingbastard responds:

yeah, it is a little more brash, but it needed bring up a notch:) Chjeers for the review

!!!!! Edit My Head !!!!! !!!!! Edit My Head !!!!!

hey, really diggin' this

kept my interest for the full 4 minutes, good stuff. The cutoff around 3:30 seems a little abrupt... but that's my only complaint. very good.

Crystalline II (2:40) Crystalline II (2:40)

good stuff

This is quite calm/tranquil... light-hearted meandering and whatnot. great mix. I can just taste the dissonance... tastes like awesome.

WinTang responds:

Another long overdue response. If you ever read this, I hope I've gotten in touch with you in the meantime. Thanks for the review!

One Tough Walk One Tough Walk

nice

The beginning reminds me of the beggining of the theme from Fraggle Rock! 'Tis good stuf'.

linkbryan1126 responds:

lol oh god fraggle rock,

the curse of fraggle rock, everytime i forget the memory someone reminds in a month, this month its you

DJ Comet-Eclipse DJ Comet-Eclipse

great work

I can tell there's a lot of effort in this. Something about the mix though leaves me feeling a little detatched... certain melodies seem to pop out a little more than they should. It might also be the drums, which, while not rhythmicly bad, don't have all that great of a tone to them... But, overall, this is a really nice piece, well developed and all that.

CTSG3-Part 3 [Sample] V.2 CTSG3-Part 3 [Sample] V.2

Very interesting...

It just keeps going up! I like it...