attemptedperfectionattemptedperfection

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 14 Fans

Daydreams. Daydreams.

nice!

My favorite part was the cop playing DS.

Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

Yaaaaay

Everybody wins.

Cuboy Ep.2 Cuboy Ep.2

:D:D:D

When I saw that there was a new Cuboy, I nearly choked on the delicious cheese danish I wasn't eating, such was my joy and/or surprise. And it's a good thing too, because I don't much care for cheese danish. Thank you, cuboy; you have saved my taste buds from almost certain discomfort.

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

nice

I would've liked it better if you'd allowed the re-direction of missles to hit the planes / parachuters... but other than that, it was good fun. 100 sec :D

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

good game

yeah, I'm also stuck on 42. which one is it?

Jims Radioactive Xmas Jims Radioactive Xmas

Not bad at all

The game was a little glitchy; my main issue was that, if you replay it enough, there start to be ridiculous numbers of mutant elves on the screen, which slows down the gameplay almost to a halt even on the lowest setting, but I found that re-starting the whole window fixed this problem. Other than that, it was a fun game; it felt great to blast through 10 of those cute little mutants at once, which, in my opinion, made up for the delay in firing. I mean, c'mon; that lil' elf is going to take a few seconds to whip out a big gun like that. On possible improvements, additional weapons (such as a smaller, rapid-fire-with-less-damage gun) may have appeased those other reviewers, but I thought it was good the way it was. The ending was a bit anti-climactic, as I was a bit unsure what to do. Also, it would've been cool to see a little "you beat the game!" animation involving Santa and Jim and whatnot instead of just some words. All in all, it was a good idea for a game, and a humorous-and-well-written plot to back it up. Thanks for using my audio!

{Heim} Urban Chaos {Heim} Urban Chaos

nice

Great sound effects at the beginning, and the hand drums later on sound really authentic.

{Heim} Golden Opportunity {Heim} Golden Opportunity

molto buono!

I'm really diggin' this one in particular, especially around :20 when the trumpets come in w/ thesyncopated drums... great moment. great stuff!

.butterflies. .butterflies.

good stuff

I like the mallets, gives it that whole Steve-Reich-y kinda feel. Great sound.

VegetarianMeat responds: